SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GOD SAVED MY LIFE THIS MORNING

YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE FLAMES WERE
My  stove caught fire this morning.  Missy was putting out Star this morning and getting ready for work.  Star didn't want to go out, which is not like her.  She wanted to come back in, she scented danger.  Not even 5 minutes after everyone left. I heard crackling. I thought it was the mouse or something chewing, but then I smelled smoke. I looked up and seen clouds. I got there as quick as I could with my walker praying for God to help me get to the kitchen and give me balance and strength to put it out.  I shut the stove off and picked up the wood
top and flames were coming out. You see, I have a Formica board that covers the electric burners.  This top gives me more counter space since my kitchen is so small.  Someone hit the nob and turned on the stove. When we cook that cover comes off of course.


SINK IS ON THE LEFT & STOVE ON THE RIGHT
SEE FORMICA TOP ON THE SINK

I was getting water when I picked it up about the 5th time but it was finally out.  Just thick smoke.  I was able to balance myself and pick up the top, put in the sink which is behind me and wet it.  I wanted to make sure there was no smoldering fires in it.  I then opened the were window, doors and I put the fans.  Smoke was so thick I hardly could see. I stayed by the door, it was hard to breath too.  I finally closed the doors and living room fan. Thank God I looked up when I did and not just went back to sleep. The smoke would have knocked me out.  If this was a few weeks ago, or if I fell back asleep, I would have burned. Thank God Kenny calls me every morning at 4:15, this way I was still awake. My son, was my angel this morning and GOD LISTENS TO PRAYER!
 
I just want to add, with all I've been through in my life and these past few months, not to mention what happened this morning....NO ONE CAN TELL ME THERE ISN'T A GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment