SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ANGELS SURPRISE DROP BY




I haven't written for a little while since it's been quiet around here.  I did receive two surprise
dinners from two of my Angels this past week.  On Tuesday, February 28th I received a great tasting dinner for my Angel and co-worker, Anjali.  I was an Indian dish so I don't remember what it was called.  It had rice, eggplant, dinner rolls and cheese spread. Everything was delicious.

My second surprise dinner was on Saturday, March 3rd.  It was from my church Angel Ann,  she brought a whole chicken that we all of had for two nights.  The first night we had it with mashed potatoes my husband John made from my recipe, using one package of Idahoan Mashed Potatoes and of course some dinner rolls.  The second night we had it with Stove Top Stuffing mix and beet salad.

Earlier that Saturday, John and I went to the Movies again.  We went to see Act of Valor at the Silverado. This movie was an unprecedented blend of real-life heroism and original filmmaking, Act of Valor stars a group of active-duty U.S. Navy SEALs in a film like no other in Hollywood’s history. A fictionalized account of real life Navy SEAL operations.  I have attached a trailer for you to see for yourself how well done this movie is.  I think everyone should see this movie and remember to honor our soldiers.

This Sunday, March 4th, we went to church.  It was the 1st time I have been to church since  before my accident.  It was just great to go to worship and be with the Lord.  Also, it was  great  to see all my Church Angels.









No comments:

Post a Comment