SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, March 23, 2012

WENT TO PHYSICAL THERAPY TODAY , PLACE PRAY FOR ME!!


I went  to Physical Therapy today, but only filled out the paper work to be submitted for approval.  The therapist asked me to try to bend my knee and took measurements of the angle I can put my knee into.  THIS HURT!! I was also told to try to exercise it every day, several times a day. I'm to try to keep on bending it as much as I can and to also kick it out and hold it for the count of 5.  Before we left, he did show me the pool and the lift chair to get  me in and out of the pool till I can walk up and down the steps.  Whoever takes me can come into the pool with me.

  
Since I got home, I've been trying  to do as I've been told, to exercise and bend my knee.  When I stop, it gets stiff right away.  When I try to exercise it, I can tell you that this is no fun.  The knee hurts really bad and started to swell up, but he told me that was okay and its to be expected since it wasn't used in months.  I don't wish this on my worst enemy.  Please pray for me to help with the pain.

When I start therapy, I will let you  know how it goes.  Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment