SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THANK YOU MY ANGELS


If you've been following my blog you, know that I had an accident at my job in October and have been bed ridden since then.   Well, hopefully I will be well enough in the future.  I just was finally able to do my toes as you can see. I will be going to my 1st Aquatic Therapy Friday and I'm getting a little nerves on what to expect.

I also wanted you to meet Ribbit the Frog.  You open his back side and place a Scentsy Sent Pack in it.  It makes you room smell nice, plus he's a great toy for children 3+, not to mention ... he's just  too cute.  I attached a picture here and also below.

I'm  also making Throw Blankets, which are reversible.  Let me know it  you would like any.  Give me an example of what  you are looking for, baby's room, living room, colors, holidays, Disney, etc.  Below I attached some pictures of the Throw Blankets I made for myself.

Right now I need to make extra money, especially since come this Summer, I will  not have an income.  If you know me, I take whatever life and The Good Lord gives me, but I don't take it lying down....no pun intended.  Therefore, I started these other 2 business.  I would  appreciated you taking a peek!

Besides Avon, I'm now selling Scentsy Fragrances & Warmers, Buddys & Laundry Care Products.  Plus, Big Value Products. We've got an extraordinary selection of products at incredible low prices! Click "Shop" to browse our on-line catalog now! I attached links to all my websites below.

Thanks for visiting! 

BIG VALUE PRODUCTS: 

SCENTSY, Take a Peek! Browse the New Spring/Summer
2012 Catalog 

AVON:
 

Here are a few pictures of the Throw Blankets I mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment