SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, March 16, 2012

PHYSICAL THERAPY WILL START, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!


I went to Dr Elkousy, at Texas Orthopedic Hospital this past Monday, March 12th.  When he came into the exam room, he looks at me and says, "You know that you had a very bad injury."  I just looked at him and said, "Yes, I kind of guessed that".  He wants me to start Aquatic Therapy and Gait Training 2x a week for 6 weeks.  AROM as much as I could tolerate.  Pool therapy will then progress to land.  I will be going next week Friday for my 1st appointment.  I'm a little nerves on what to expect.  He said that I can start bending my knee, well I've been trying to do this a little each day.  Trying to do a little more each day too, but it's just not happening.  I can bend it as far as an obtuse triangle, but now need to make it go to a right angle. It hurts really bad if I try to push it and to be honest, scares me that it will break.  My daughter Missy asked him if I will need knee replacement.  He said that he won't know for at least 6 - 12 months.

Now that it is Spring Break, my workers comp check, I 'm only getting paid for the days school was in.  When Summer break starts I won't
be getting paid. Therefore, I just am trying to start a couple of small business in hopes to make some money until hopefully I can go back to my job at school.

Besides Avon, now I just started selling Scentsy fragrances, warmers, etc.  I have attached my website below if you are interested in taking a peek. :)

Also, I starting to sell SMC Products. These are products for home decor, jewelry, dishes, etc.  I'm attaching some photos of what is in my catalog and website.  My website should be up and running by next week.

 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment