SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, March 30, 2012

2nd PHYSICAL THERAPY TODAY



GOING  DOWN ...... My therapist is pushing the remote to lower me into the pool.  The water was just a little bit colder today.  My husband, John took me and again I was able to ride in the  front seat of his truck ..... Yippee!! 







Look , No Hands!  Now I just  have to keep  my balance.



It's time to start my 30 minute walk.  I think Joan and I walked the pool about 8 times.  I walk like a snail, but I'm walking.  My back does start to hurt because it's hard for me to balance.  Also, today my ankle started to hurt as well which I didn't expect.  Think I should expect every part of the leg to hurt since it was never used since October, so I'm not going to complain.

Well, the 30 minutes was up and now it's time to do my arm and leg exercises.  I may hurt, but I did have more balance and stamina then Wednesday.  I was able to stand  on my right leg and do my left leg exercises.  Not as good as standing on the left leg, but I did it.


  Time to go for a ride again.  I got the remote now John!! 


I''m almost there .... till next time.








No comments:

Post a Comment