SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WINDEX TOUCH-UP CLEANER


WINDEX TOUCH-UP CLEANER - A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA!

Okay, you know when I like a product, I must comment on it.  Well most everyone has heard or used Windex before.  But now they came out with this bottle that is a pump.  It pumps up not down so you only need to use one hand and that is what makes it so great....I wish only I've thought of it first.  Sprays are great for all around cleaning, but you need to use two

hands, spray with one and wipe with the other. If they invented a pump that pumps down, you would also need to use two hands.  One to hold the paper towel and the other to push down on the pump.  Now all this seems like no big deal, but when it comes to cleaning, you want to do it and get it over with fast.


The pump bottles is nice to look at, so you don't have to hide it under the sink with all the other cleaning products.  Just leave it out on your kitchen counter, kitchen or bathroom sinks, babies room or anywhere things get messy and you want a quick clean up.  It cleans kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria which is a big plus for me.




I have a very small kitchen with very little counter space, so counter top is used for not only preparing food, it's used for unpacking grocery's from the store which have germs. 



Since I'm disabled, I told you I use the Swiffer Vac, but you need to put the cloth on the bottom of it.  Therefore, I put the cloth on the counter to attach it to my Swiffer. 


My husband is a great guy, but can be messy.  When he makes something to eat, there are crumbs, mayo, mustard or whatever left behind.  The same is true when he pours himself juice, soda, coffee or whatever and somehow he always spills some or leaves a ring on the counter top.  This would drive me crazy and of course I would get angry with him for not cleaning up his mess.  Well, I can't say that he cleans up now, but at least when I see the mess, it don't drive me crazy anymore.  I just grab a paper towel and dab the Windex pump, wipe and it's done.  That's it!!  Plus it's cheaper then using those wipes for cleaning which you need more then one and they are so hard to get to unroll and pull out of that little hole on top of the container too.  I don't know if Windex wants me to mention this, but you all know that I'm frugal and because I'm unable to work and money is tight.  This is true for most people with today's economy, so just as you can refill the Windex spray bottles, you can also refill the pump bottle with Windex too. Now I buy the large bottle of Windex and this saves me money. 








I love to cook, as you can see from the picture above, but I do have pets that go into my kitchen.  No, they don't go on my counters, but pets as well as people make messes and have germs too.  I don't want that going into my latest recipe, so a little dab on a paper towel and I'm ready to prepare my latest dish, which is in my oven as I take this photo of all my appliances below.


 Oh, did I mention that it's great on all your Stainless Steel appliances you may have in your home.  Windex Touch-Up Cleaner makes them shine like brand new 
again.  It gets rid of all the sticky or greasy finger prints on that Stainless Steel refrigerator too!





They say in their commercial a little dab is all you need...well that it true.  There was an old commercial years ago for Brycreem hair product for men, now I'm dating myself...but the commercial used a jingle that was sung with the following line, "A little dab will do ya".   Well I can say, "Use Windex Touch-Up Cleaner..."A little dab will do ya" and so much more!"





No comments:

Post a Comment