SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday's Must-See GodVine Videos-What This Baby Does,LOL!, Awesome Flash Mob, Watch Carly Rose & MORE!


A Husky and Adorable Baby Sing Together

Getting these two friends together is a blast, because when you do, they make the cutest music together! Watch as this sweet baby gets serenaded by her husky friend. So adorable




"Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

Hi, Everybody! It's hard to figure out what to do in life, sometimes, isn't it? But lucky for us, we have a great Father in Heaven, one who is always watching out for us. No matter what mistakes we make, we will always find forgiveness in the Lord. Thank you God! :) Now, enjoy the videos below!

Wednesday's Must-See GodVine Videos

What This Husky Does with a Baby Will Melt Your Heart to Pieces - Aww!What This Husky Does with a Baby Will Melt Your Heart to Pieces - Aww!
Getting these two friends together is a blast, because when you do, they make the cutest music together! Watch as this sweet baby gets serenaded by he...
Watch Carly Rose's BEST X Factor Performance - It'll Give You Chills!Watch Carly Rose's BEST X Factor Performance - It'll Give You Chills!
Carly Rose is one of the most talented musicians around - and she is just a little girl! Listen as she performs a chilling version of Rolling in the D...
You Have to See This Cute Little Girl's Christmas Song - So Sweet!You Have to See This Cute Little Girl's Christmas Song - So Sweet!
This sweet girl sings I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas in the cutest possible way. She will win you over as soon as she starts her performance - aw...
One Person Starts Singing Christmas Carols - Then the Rest of the Mall Joins In!One Person Starts Singing Christmas Carols - Then the Rest of the Mall Joins In!
We have never seen the Christmas spirit spread this fast before! One solitary person started singing carols in the middle of a mall... then everyone e...
Marine Does Something Awesome for His Mother - Her Reaction is CRAZY!Marine Does Something Awesome for His Mother - Her Reaction is CRAZY!
When a Marine son surprised his mother at Thanksgiving dinner, she had the most amazing reaction! This display of love and affection is absolutely hea...
12 Amazing Places God Created - You Have to Check Them Out!12 Amazing Places God Created - You Have to Check Them Out!
These are 12 amazing wonders in the natural world that God created for us... seeing them, you can get a glimpse of just how beautiful this world is. S...

Today's Story

The Blessing of NoI asked God to take away my pride.
God said, "No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up."

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, "No. Her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary."

I asked God to grant me patience.
God said, "No. Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is earned."

I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, "No. I give you blessings, happiness is up to you."

I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, "No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me."

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, "No. I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things."

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as God loves me.
God said... "Ahhhh, finally you have the idea!"

"There's a time and place for everything, for everyone. God works in a mysterious way."

Just trust in God!

No comments:

Post a Comment