SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, December 6, 2012

TODAY'S THE DAY OF MY SURGERY....


Well today is day that I going into the hospital for my forth surgery.  I will be getting NEW KNEE...LOL.  I will be in Texas Orthopedic Hospital in Houston.
My surgery is to be in the morning.


They told me to be there at 9 a.m.


I would appreciate you all keeping me in your prayers.  I know I'll me fine...GOD IS GOOD...PRAISE THE LORD!!!!  I would not have been able to do any of this without Him.  He has given me strength and good spirits through all of this.  For a person that was always on the go, to this "Weeble Wobble Crip" that still has a sense of humor....GOD IS AWESOME!




I just wanted to let you all know that if you ever have to get a knee replacement ..... DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO TILL AFTER IT'S DONE...I MADE THE MISTAKE OF WATCHING IT FIRST....



WARNING....IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH...DON'T WATCH!!



Total Knee Replacement Surgery Part 2 - Update 2011





I just want to say thanks to all my DEAR FRIENDS & ANGELS. God has Blessed me with you all too!



No comments:

Post a Comment