SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SCENTS THAT GIVE YOU THAT WARM HOME FEELING


This is product is something I really had to share.  My friend Rachel came over recently with her husband who was building a ramp for me and my wheelchair when go to the doctors. Ever since my accident with my leg that I wrote about recently and being bed bound, my family has been trying to keep up with the house work, but I still want to make sure it smells fresh and clean as well, even with my pets. I've been receiving a lot of company, nurses, therapists and friends checking in on me. 

Well, while Rachel was visiting  with me, she asked if she could do anything for me before she left. I told her I needed more water and if  she could light a scented candle for me.  That's when she asked me if I ever tried Scentsy before.  I told her yes, another friend was selling it, but I haven't seen her for a long time.  She handed me the book with all the many different fragrances and warmers and told me she was selling Scentsy too.  The warmers have a light bulb to warm the scented wax.  I like this since I am always afraid of a fire a regular scented candle. They even had plug in warmers that act as a night light  too. Huggable Scentsy for children. It has a zipper pocket that you put a scent pack into.  If you buy Sasha, Scentsy Huggable Buddy,
you would help support Ronald  McDonald House. I was really impressed with that. They also had other Scentsy charitable products.   You can go to  scentsyfamilyfoundation.org  and www.rmhc.org  to find out more information.

Some fragrances she had with her was different types of tropical fruit, or scents of a coffee cafe', while others had the scent of spice.  Needless to say, they all smelled so good, I had to get a few.  My daughter came home from work and the first thing she said was, "Mom, what smells so good?"  The fragrance I had in the warmer was called Quiver.  What I also like about Scentsy is the little cubes, all you need is 2 in your warmer and the fragrance lasts for days. The warmer dish doesn't get to hot to touch, so if you want to change the scent, just pore it back  into the package.  It will re harden in a few minutes as it cools.  More info, go to http://www.rachelball.scentsy.us/, . I would recommend Scentsy to anyone.

http://cmyviewson.blogspot.com/2012/01/scents-that-give-you-that-warm-home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment