SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 22, 2012

GOD'S WORD TO GO



I received the best gift for Christmas from my husband,  which was the Go Bible.  I love it because it's an audio Bible that I can take it anywhere I go.  It has and easy menu for me to choose from either the
New or Old Testament. I can go to my favorite Bible Story. A Topic Menu, that deals with different circumstances and emotions that I may be going on in my life.  It gives me different passages and verses to guide me through with God's help. A Holiday menu and my favorite is, Bible-In-One-Year!  I love this one since the only time I have to spend with God is at night, when the house is quiet and I can focus on God's Word.  I've tried to read the Bible in a year and I never seam to be able to do it.  When I start reading, since it's at night, I fall asleep. Therefore, I fall behind and I never catch up. The Go Bible is read with a dramatic voices which makes it come alive and keeps me awake. It comes with ear buds for easy listening and runs on a AAA battery.  A Go Bible pouch, so I can drop it in my purse and I can carry it where ever I go.



No comments:

Post a Comment