SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, October 6, 2013

♥ HOMEMADE PILLSBURY PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS ♥

HOMEMADE PILLSBURY  PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS & GRANDS 


If anyone that knows me, I'm not a fall/winter person except for the seasonal foods. Some of them are pumpkin, eggnog and I know some folks don't like fruit cake, but I just love it! 

MADE WITH PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLLS
Well, while shopping I saw pumpkin cream cheese.  I had no choice but to not buy one but 3 of them. Then my husband went to the store and guess what he seen...pumpkin cream cheese.  He knows how much I love it, so he to bought me one.  Now I have 4 containers of pumpkin cream cheese and I don't want them to go to waste.  So I was thinking of what I can make with it. I have been making dinner recipes with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.  Therefore, I had some in the refrigerator.  Needless to say, I came up with the idea of making a dessert.  This recipe is just too quick and easy to make.  To top it off, it is just delicious as well. Even if you never baked anything in your life, you can make this.
MADE WITH PILLSBURY GRANDS

So here is all you have to do:



Ingredients

1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 4 oz  package of pumpkin cream cheese
1 tablespoon of cinnamon 
1 tablespoon of sugar 
(powdered sugar if possible).

Directions

Pre-heat oven to 350°F


Separate dough into rectangles. Onto ungreased cookie sheet (I like putting down on foil). Add heaping tablespoon of pumpkin cream cheese at the larger part of rectangles and roll.  Sprinkle cinnamon on top followed by sugar.  Bake for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment