SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday's Must-See GodVine Videos.. Dying Little Boy's Last Wish is Granted - Plus, the BEST Military Reunions Online!


Cute Kittens Watching Tennis - Aww

Two kittens see a game of tennis for the very first time... and they absolutely love it! Watchas their little faces bounce back and forth with the ball. This one will make you smile.






"For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness." -James 1:3

Hi, Everyone! Every time you go through something tough in your life, think of this: if your faith is tested, it will grow stronger! Keep your faith no matter what, God will reward you for it. :) We hope you like today's videos!

Thursday's Must-See GodVine Videos

Dying Little Boy's Final Wish is Fulfilled - One Last Christmas in OctoberDying Little Boy's Final Wish is Fulfilled - One Last Christmas in October
Dax is a little boy with acute myeloid leukemia, a cancer of the blood. Although he has been through treatments, doctors said there were no more optio...
The Best Military Surprises on the Internet - This WILL Make You Cry!The Best Military Surprises on the Internet - This WILL Make You Cry!
This is a collection of the BEST military homecomings around! They will make you laugh, cry and feel good all over. Welcome home soldiers - and God bl...
Christian Comedian Tim Hawkins's New Video on Worship Music - LOLChristian Comedian Tim Hawkins's New Video on Worship Music - LOL
Tim Hawkins has done it again! This new video about worship music by Tim, a Christian comedian, will have you in stitches. If you like this, check out...
Adorable Twins Giggling Uncontrollably in Jolly Jumpers - AwwAdorable Twins Giggling Uncontrollably in Jolly Jumpers - Aww
When you put two adorable twins in jumpers, you get one heck of a playtime! The babies' laughter is contagious, so warning - you'll be laughing yourse...
Kittens Watching Tennis - What Could Be Cuter?Kittens Watching Tennis - What Could Be Cuter?
Two kittens see a game of tennis for the very first time... and they absolutely love it! Watch as their little faces bounce back and forth with the ba...
18 Heartwarming Images from War Zones - Mankind is GOOD!18 Heartwarming Images from War Zones - Mankind is GOOD!
There are many scary, violent places in the world, but that doesn't mean that every person there is a bad person. These heartwarming images from count...

Today's Story

A Message to the LordSometimes I ask the question, "My Lord, is this your will?" It's then I hear you answer me, "My Precious Child...be still."

Sometimes I feel frustrated, cause I think I know what's best. It's then I hear you say to me, "My Busy Child...just rest!"

Sometimes I feel so lonely and I think I'd like a mate. Your still small voice gets oh so clear and says, "My Child...please wait!"

"I know the plans I have for you, the wondrous things you'll see; If you can just be patient, Child, and put your trust in me. I've plans to draw you closer. I've plans to help you grow. There's much I do you cannot see and much you do not know.

But know this, Child...I LOVE YOU. You are Precious unto Me.

Before I formed you in the womb, I planned your destiny. I've something very special I hope for you to learn. The gifts I wish to give to you are gifts you cannot earn.

They come without a price tag, but not without a cost; at Calvary, I gave My Son, so You would not be lost. Rest Child, and do not grow weary of doing what is good.

I promise I'll come back for you just like I said I would. Your name is written on my palm, I never could forget; Therefore, do not be discouraged when my answer is... "Not Yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment