SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, May 24, 2012

GOD ANGELS THAT RAISE ME UP

Connie Talbot Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’





It all started out with Missy not being able to take me to my physical therapy and Pat, a friend from my church offered to take me.  Pat is a wonderful God loving person, always helping others whenever and wherever needed.  After therapy, we were both hungry and she was going to help someone else.  Pat took me out to lunch  at Olive Garden.  We shared the Soup, Salad & Bread Sticks they advertise on TV, all you
can eat....well, nether one of us asked for seconds...one was delicious and it was really enough to fill you up.

MOTHER'S DAY

That Sunday was Mother's Day, and I had a wonderful day. My Daughter Missy gave me a Mother's Day card with a pin on it saying, "Me! Me! Me!....It's All About MEEEE!!!!".... I thought that was more her than me...lol. A gift card to Red Robbin, a Hallmark flower that when it opens says " Love You Lots" and also a top that I'm wearing in the pictures. John took Missy and me to the movies. We seen "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp. He did an awesome job as Barnabas Collins. It brought back memories of when I was a kid and watched "Dark Shadows" the soap opera when I got home from school.







 My son Kenny, had sent me a Mother's Card and gift in the mail, but When I got home, I checked my text messages, to find this  .....   his bowling score sheet.....he bowled a 300 GAME....HE SAID IT WAS MY MOTHER'S DAY GIFT TO ME....


My daughter Patty sent me this Mother's Day balloon with a BOX OF CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES...YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!






A SURPRISE VISIT


Well, I had a surprise phone call from a friend and x - coworker, Gail. She had moved out of state, but was back in town due to her mom's passing. She was cleaning out her mom's house and needed a break and thought of me. It was so good to hear from her. She asked me if I liked to go out to eat and of course I wouldn't say no. We went to Gringo's Mexican Restaurant. We had a great time catching up and enjoying lunch. She said she didn't have good Mexican food since she moved

THE MOVIES

We received a movie card a while back, but of coarse I was unable to go.  This Saturday we decided to use it and see the Avengers.  I liked it and would recommend it  to anyone that likes action movies and Superheroes!!


THE  CHURCH PICNIC

After church this Sunday, Northwest Bible Church had a family picnic.  We had a great time with great friends and fellowship, good food and GREAT MUSIC!!




I GIVE THANKS TO ALL GOD'S ANGELS



As you can see, it's been a busy couple of weeks.  I want to thank all the people that gave gift cards, lunches and just being there when needed.  Surprise visit of a friend, great fellowship and music.....THE CHURCH BAND FOR PLAYING IN THE  90 DEGREE HEAT...THEY ARE TRULY GOD'S ANGELS!


No comments:

Post a Comment